Our Service Department runs 5 fully equipped service trucks with 5 full
time, certified technicians year round.
Our 14 Point Quarterly Maintenance Inspection is a positive measure in
preventative maintenance that will assist in avoiding costly repairs.
This inspection will also provide greater efficiency, long life and
dependability to AC/Heating units. Our routine maintenance inspection
will also help save energy.
R. Light Service 14 Point
1. Replace all filters
2. Inspect and adjust blower V-belts
3. Inspect evaporator and condenser coils
4. Check and clean condensate drain pan and line
5. Check electronic controls and wiring
6. Lubricate motors and bearings
7. Check oil level in compressor
8. Check refrigerant levels and operating pressures
9. Check and lubricate all circulating pump
10. Inspect blower or heating equipment|
11. Check cooling tower
12. Inspect pneumatic controls
13. Check physical appearance of equipment for excess corrosion or
14. Check overall operation of equipment
(Any replacement parts or materials needed to maintain proper system
operation would be an additional cost to customer.)
The Service Department works Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM till 4:30 PM.
We also provide 24-hour emergency service when needed.
Our commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction makes us a
leader in our industry and guarantees your comfort year round.