1. Choice of Methods
Inklingo’s precise lines for stitching and cutting—perfectly printed on the fabric by the hundreds—make it easier than they could have imagined in the early 1800s.
2. Fussy Cutting!
You can Fussy Cut with Inklingo (See the 3 minute video.)
3. Simple to Decide How Much Fabric
There are diagrams in every shape collection which show how many shapes you can cut from a yard of fabric.
4. Easy to Cut
No measuring. No templates. Use a rotary cutter or scissors. No expensive cutting machines required—and there are stitching lines and matching marks printed on every shape!
5. Print scraps and Jelly Rolls
6. Even more reasons!
- Some quilters want to cut with scissors.
- Quilters love the accuracy of perfectly printed shapes without measuring.
- Quilters love having matching marks and stitching lines on every piece, so they can hand piece when they are on the go, and machine piece when they need speed.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them use scraps.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them estimate how much yardage to buy.
"It was a plan to promote the happiness of all." (Emma)