I’ve worked with other bookkeeping software and found Quickbooks the easiest to use with excellent functionality. As a certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor, my bookkeeping services are tailored to small business and home-based businesses to set you up for financial success!
Bookkeeping Service Whether you need hourly bookkeeping on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, I can work at your location or off-site depending on your accounting requirements.
- Accounts Payabl e – enter bills and prepare cheques
- Accounts Receivable - prepare customer invoices, monthly statements and follow up on outstanding
- Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Statements
- Payroll Schedule, Record of Employment and Annual T4′s
- File Government Remittances (HST), Source Deductions (Payroll) and Workers Safety Insurance Board (W.S.I.B.)
- Financial Statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, General Ledger etc.)
- Year End Preparation
Start-up Setting up your books right from the beginning gives you a solid accounting foundation for your growing business.
- Download and install the version of Quickbooks that suits your business
- Set up accounts relevant to your industry and how you work
- Orientation to Quickbooks layout, screens and navigation
- Review essential basic transactions such as purchase orders, paying bill, creating customer invoices, applying payments, writing checks and entering expenses
Tutorial Service Those who are already familiar with Quickbooks and want to either manage their own books or take their Quickbooks knowledge to the the next level would be suited to my Tutorial Service. Learn such features as establishing classes for your customers and determining job profitability.
- Review how your business works, the accounting information relevant to your business/industry and how you personally like to work
- Re-introduction to Quickbooks layout, screens and navigation
- How to find important financial data
- Customize features to suit your needs
I take the stress away from you
so you can focus on your business .