Miniature Edic-Mini Tiny digital voice recorder (DVR) is intended for professional recording voice messages into flash memory. The DVR features very low power consumption, wide frequency range (100- 10000Hz), wide dynamic range and a highly sensitive built-in microphone. A built-in real time clock and a calendar are provided, as well as the mode of start-up by timer. Due to the absence of moving parts, the DVR functions in a wide temperature range, under vibration and dusty conditions.
This model of the Edic-mini Tiny series differs from other models in its being round, having a leather case and the ability to be charged from USB port. These features certainly give it a perfect disguise of a simple trinket. But really it’s not.
The recorder is powered by a lithium battery.
The DVR can be connected to PC via USB port with the supplied cable.
The supplied software which works with Windows 2000/XP OS, allows the user to:
- Save the recorded messages as standard sound files
- Set the DVR parameters
- Use the DVR as a flash-disc of 128-2048 MB, depending on a model, as well as to store
and transfer files.
- Update the DVR firmware.
- VOICE ACTIVATED RECORDING The DVR has a Voice Activating System (VAS) which effectively compresses pauses in messages, therefore increasing the actual recording time. Using VAS saves memory during pauses, but the time intervals remain. When downloading recordings to PC, the pause length can be either restored (as silence) or passed depending on the settings chosen.
- LED INDICATOR The DVR operation modes are indicated with the LED indicator.
- NEW! The DVR’s Li-Pol battery can be charged right from USB port.
- SCHEDULED RECORDINGS You may choose scheduled recording times which allows you to record using the daily timer (time of recording start and stop is set) and once timer (date and time of recording start and stop is set).
- PASSWORD PROTECTED To secure the data, a password may be set, which prevents unauthorized access to the DVR content and settings.
- TIME STAMP Every recording is marked with the recording start time and date, and has a digital signature to identify the DVR that was used to make the recording, and possible modification of the recording file.
- The DVR can act as a flash-disc, which allows storing and transferring any data on it.
- The DVR can be used simultaneously for both recording messages and as a flash-disc, with the distribution of memory space for message recording and flash-disc being set by the user.
- The DVR software provides a multilingual support.
- Recording time – 2240, 4480, 8960, 17920, 35840, 71680 minutes (The last digits show the maximum recording time in minutes at 8 K Hz sampling rate and 2 –bits ADPCM)
- Low consumption current
- Power supply from Li-Pol rechargeable battery with capacity -240 m Ah
- Battery life (sampling rate 8 K Hz, without compression) – up to 120 hours
- Battery life (VAS mode, audio signal below threshold) – up to 400 hours
- USB 1.1 Interface
- Mono Mode
- Built-in microphone sensitivity 7-9 meters
- Charging of the Li-Pol rechargeable battery from a USB port of a computer
Every A21 Digital Voice Recorder Purchase Includes:
- Digital voice recorder
- USB cable
- CD with software
- Operation manual for DVR
- Wooden Case
Dimensions: Diameter 55 mm, height 11 mm
Weight: 21 grams
Record time: up to 2240 / 4480 / 8960 / 17920 / 35840 /
Battery life in record mode: up to 120 hours
Power supply: Li-Pol battery which can be charged from USB port
Data transfer rate to PC: up to 5.5 Mbit/s (USB 1.1)