Manufacture of rotating oven and pizza revolving tray oven, commercial oven and industrial oven
Art, Access Doors, Access Panels
The newly designed Spitfire is a piece of art in itself.
Sleek European design suggests high technology coupled with unadulterated clean lines.
The Spitfire oven is a rotating oven that is revolutionizing the history of revolving ovens.
It has a large capacity with a state of the art burner that uses between 150,000 to 200,000 BTU, depending on the oven size. It has one of the smallest footprints in the industry, 43 Sq Ft. (model Spitfire 24) and because its thermal insulation is so effective, it can be installed at 0 clearances against combustible surfaces from the side, back and floor. It can even be installed on a wooden floor. The Spitfire has access panels that enable cleaning the interior of the oven with a vacuum from the exterior of the oven.
- Capacity: 8, 12, 16 or 24, 18 inch pizza
- 4 or 8 Revolving shelves in solid steel, expanded steel or baking stone (optional)
- Gas or Electric fired
- Panoramic window above the 10 inch high counter balanced aluminum loading door
- Digital control panel
- Front access doors to drive system, gas and electronic components
- 1 fluorescent lamp outside the oven window
- Exhaust canopy type II
- SF 8-16 76 in. x 87 in. x 92 in.
- SF 4-8 58 in. x 87 in. x 92 in.
, Access Panels
, Rotating Oven