Our mission at VENA
is to continuously develop products to help our customers be more competitive and increase their profits. With our line of Robotic Handling Systems
and patented gripper, we are helping them resolve the most challenging concrete product handling applications in their facilities.
We are strong believers in the many benefits of Robotics. This is why we have focused our efforts on developing the most unique and flexible tooling on the market today to handle concrete products.
Only with the VENA patented gripper system will you be able to handle such an incredible variety of concrete products without changing toolings. Our gripper will handle any products such as blocks, pavers, stepping stones of any shapes or sizes, bricks, and SRWs…Split faced, tumbled or distressed and product thickness ranging from 1 inch to 12 inches.
- Flexibility and precision to handle almost 100% of your products.
- Tooling Change-over is no longer required for your production line.
- Minimize installation time and startup.
- Added value over quality control and reduction of waste products.
- Reduction of maintenance costs with hard steel fingers
- Maximum opening: 51" X 51"
- Minimum closing: 30" x 30"
- Payload capacity: 815kg / 1800lbs
- Ajustable torque
- Gripper weight: 505kg / 1115lbs
- Fingers travel: 1 1/4"
- Numbers of fingers on axis 1: 50
- Numbers of fingers on axis 2: 22
- 3 scfm of air at 80 psi
- 420v / 3 phases
- Automatic locking height control mechanism
- Auto collision detection
- Variable torque control
- Variable speed control
- Auto ajustable fingers
- Highly break resistant hardened stell fingers
- Pneumatic break for optomum safety mesures
- Simply finger replacement, if necessary
- Optional urethane rubber pads for face clamping
A retro-fit version of our patented gripper will soon be offered to replace the clamp systems of all the major manufacturers of concrete product systems.