Boost productivity. Manage workplace risk. Gain a valuable competitive advantage.
People are your most valuable asset and it's in your organization's best interest to give them the tools they need to lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
With the help of LifeWorks, achieve exceptional workplace performance as well as provide your employees with 24/7 access to the confidential support and resources they need to effectively:
- Manage personal and professional challenges;
- Make healthier lifestyle choices;
- Maintain wellness; and
- Achieve work-life balance.
LifeWorks, Ceridian's employee assistance solution, is available in three program service levels:
1) Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
Our EAP services help employees to address emotional problems and seek practical solutions to personal and professional issues —before problems affect job performance. EAP services are available from coast-to-coast and include:
- 24/7 telephone access to bilingual expert counsellors through a toll-free line;
- In-person counselling during the day, evening and on weekends;
- Telephonic counselling sessions with master's-level counsellors;
- Online assistance;
- Management consultations;
- Referrals to a network of community resources; and
- On-site support for crisis situations and critical incident stress management.
2) Work-Life and Wellness Services
Whether your employees are facing a child care breakdown, an illness in the family, quit smoking, credit card debt, the stress of changes at work, the mixed emotions of caring for an aging parent, or looking to improve your overall health and well-being, our work-life & wellness services help them stay focused on and committed to work.
Work life & Wellness Services include:
- 24/7 telephone access to bilingual consultation with experts on child care, parenting, education, elder care, nutrition and wellness;
- In-person consultation for legal issues;
- Referrals to helpful community resources;
- Extensive library of educational materials including articles, booklets, kits and audio recordings;
- Online interactive tools, information and resources; and
- Live and online employee and manager effectiveness training.
Ceridian's work-life and wellness services can be offered as stand alone programs or together to provide a holistic and preventive solution for your employees.
3) Integrated EAP, Work-Life & Wellness Services
This service combines our confidential EAP counselling services with our Work-Life & Wellness program services.
The benefits of using Ceridian's Employee Assistance Program are clear:
- Increases employee productivity and satisfaction
- Reduces health care costs associated with accidents in the workplace and mental health concerns including stress related disability
- Prevents organizational and employee problems from escalating through early identification of the issue
- Decreases costs related to absenteeism
- Improves retention and recruitment, as happy, motivated, experienced talent not only stay but become credible recruiters in a shrinking job market
- Improves loyalty as employees value an organization's commitment to their overall health and well-being
- Provides additional support and resources to an organization's HR department
- Offers a unique ROI tool to calculate savings to your organization
Enhance your benefits offering and change the world of work for your employees.
Start the Conversation
Speak to a Ceridian HR & payroll solutions expert today and learn how Ceridian can give you the freedom to focus on your business.