On-site technical service
RF site survey
At Beefive, we understand that ensuring a successful RF system set-up begins with the right planning. Our team will spend time with you on-site to help define your requirements (placement of access points or choosing the right antennas) to ensure a smooth transition to a radio frequency system. The goal of an RF site survey is to gather enough information and data to determine the number and placement of access points that will provide the coverage required.
Staging and configuration
At Beefive, we help you save valuable time since in most cases, just getting a product out of the box, reading through manuals, figuring out how to configure the device, loading the software, and getting the device to do what you want can be very time consuming. Beefive will stage and configure equipment so it is ready to be used. This can be done on-site or at our facility prior to shipping. Benefits include:
- No wasted time reading through manuals
- Product is ready to go upon delivery
- No delays due to missing accessories or improper configuration
- Employees remain focused on their work
- Time savings translate into cost savings
Knowing how to get the most from your scanning equipment can be a daunting task. With so many products and setups to choose from, making the right decision is not always as easy as it seems. At Beefive, our team of industry experts has all the know-how to help your company make the most of its scanning technology. Whether you require advice on products, assistance with software or guidance on how to properly integrate your wireless infrastructure, Beefive’s consulting team can easily help you find the solution that’s right for you—and your bottom line.
At Beefive, we have the expertise and know-how to install and configure your RF terminals–whether for mounting access points and antennas or installing network accessories such as routers, repeaters and transceivers.
We'll work with you to analyze the radio frequency (RF) coverage and help you develop a mobile application migration plan. This process includes, but is not limited to:
- Installation of CAT5 Ethernet cables
- Installation and connection of remote power system
- Mounting of antennas
- Mounting of access points and hardware
- Connection of Ethernet cables and antennas to access points
- Connection of backbone LAN to access points
- Verification of coverage using wireless handheld terminals
- Verification of backbone connectivity: Ping access points, ping host