Staining | Removing Stains | Flood
Flood Paint Speciality Co
Wood, Exterior Wood
- Effective in removing 100% acrylic finishes prior to staining with a new application
- Can be used full strength or diluted for multiple uses
- Reduces mill glaze found in new wood
- Eliminates grade stamps on wood and is effective in removing stains that are tough to get rid of, such as grease
- Prepares wood or composite surfaces for staining
- Exterior use only
- All new or weathered exterior wood or composite surfaces
- Exterior wood decks, fences, siding and furniture
- Coated or uncoated surfaces
- Wear chemical-resistant gloves, boots, goggles and protective clothing.
- Use caution when walking on wet surfaces during application.
- Shake well before mixing.
- To reduce mill glaze add one quart of Wood Stripper to 4 quarts water.
- For stripping and removing stains, use full strength.
- If mildew is present, add one quart of bleach to one gallon of Wood Stripper.
- To enhance product activation, work the Flood Wood Stripper into the wood with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush using a scrubbing action.
- For vertical surfaces, work from bottom to top.
- Apply between 50° F - 80° F.
- 100 - 125 sq ft/gal (9.3 - 11.6 sq m/gal)