Fence Stain | Solid Wood Finish
Flood Paint Speciality Co
Wood, Exterior Wood, Wood Cleaner
- Cleans coated and uncoated wood or composite surfaces
- Brightens gray wood to a like-new appearance
- Does not contain bleach, so won't damage the wood's sensitive fibers or natural color
- Great value - Concentrated: 1 gallon makes 5 gallons when diluted with water to cover 1,000 sq. ft
- Exterior use only
- All new or weathered exterior wood or composite surfaces
- Exterior wood decks, fences, siding and furniture
- Coated (such as a semi-transparent or a solid wood finish) or uncoated surfaces
- Do not mix with chlorine bleach or other household cleaning products. To do so can result in the release of highly toxic gases.
- Use caution when walking on wet surfaces during application.
- Shake well before mixing.
- For most jobs, mix 1 part Wood Cleaner with 4 parts water.
- For tough stains, mix equal parts of Wood Cleaner and water (coverage will vary).
- Use prior to application of any deck, siding or fence stain project.
- To enhance product activation, work the Flood Wood Cleaner into the wood with a stiff nylon or natural-bristle brush using a scrubbing action.
- For vertical surfaces, work from bottom to top.
- Apply between 50° F - 80° F.
- 1,000 sq ft/gal (92.9 sq m/gal)
, Wood Cleaner