Trends Web-based report application
Our online reporting application is designed specifically for counting people in buildings such as shopping centres, casinos, airports or museums. This great web-based software is password-protected and accessible from anywhere in the world, anytime, from any web browser. Import your data and see line and bar graphs that will give you a new perspective on your visitor patterns.
- Available from any computer connected to the Internet.
- The ONLY web-based application of its kind on the market.
- Complete compatibility with your database tools.
- Highly powerful engine that processes data in record times.
- Bridges the gap between theoretical visitor data and the reality of public spaces.
Standard and custom reports available:
- Visitor figures:
- For a specific day of the week or month of the year.
- Visitor / Customer traffic per entrance or location, on a floor map.
- People inside.
- Entries and exits (INs and OUTs).
- Cumulative entries and exits (INs and OUTs).
- Customer hours / Shopping hours.
- Client Stations:
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 or Netscape 6.
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768.
- Database: Choice of hosted or local database.
- Clients who already have a database usually choose local database.
- Clients without existing databases usually choose to host it with Infodev.
Trends can be used in all buildings: