| GUIDE || Suggested retail:
|The Guide kit has been designed for professionals and those
who venture far away from medical care. The kit contains enough dressing and bandaging
materials for a group in addition to top quality stainless utensils. || |
- EMT shears - able to cut clothing, laces.
- Pen light.
- Tincture of benzoin for adhering dressing to skin.
- Syringe for wound irrigation - used as a "pressure wash" for wound cleaning.
- Waterproof dressing - waterproof yet breathable dressing for aquatic environments.
- Athletic tape - top quality tape for sprains etc.
- Elastic bandage -7.5cm.
- Tincture of iodine, 25 ml - wound cleaning and water disinfection.
- Emergency rescue blanket.
1158 rue Duquette
Val-David QC, Canada J0T 2N0
Tel: (514) 509-2112 • Fax: (514) 509-2123
TOLL FREE in Canada: 1 (877) 982-0066
Copyright © 1996-2008 Sirius Wilderness Medicine Inc.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011