MacKinney Systems - Products - Mainframe Printing
Interested in a free analysis to learn if migrating report distribution is right for your shop?
- Archive JES reports and view them quickly and securely with a web browser.
- Eliminate BUS/TAG printers by utilizing your existing TCP/IP network.
- Capture the 3270-based data stream sent to a VTAM printer from any VTAM application (CICS, IMS, etc.) and create a report in the system spool.
- Offload, view, search, print, copy, archive and restore job/SYSLOG output.
- Replace and extend the functions of the standard CICS screen-print facility.
- Create intelligent forms and eliminate the cost of using preprinted forms.
- Accept reports from other operating systems (UNIX, LINUX, Windows, etc) via the z/OS LPD server.