On Oct. 17, 2011, we lifted the suspension on switches and withdrawals from the Canada Life Real Estate Fund. You can purchase units of the Fund or request a switch or withdrawal of the value of your Real Estate Fund units at any time.
- If you receive systematic payments from your policy, they will continue as they do today. If you want to change the payment amount or the fund(s) that your payments are taken from, please contact your advisor.
- If you want to change the amount you’ve invested in the Fund, your advisor can help you. You will be required to sign switch or withdrawal requests.
A unique investment
- The diversity of the Fund’s holdings and the way the Fund is managed have not changed. The Canada Life Real Estate Fund remains invested in 114 high-quality commercial properties that generate stable, long-term income. The total net fund value at Sept. 30, 2011 was $2.5 billion.
- GWL Realty Advisors, Inc., the Fund manager, and Canada Life remain committed to this Fund for the long term, and to maintaining its position as an excellent component of a well-balanced portfolio.
- Because the Fund holds real property assets that cannot be easily converted to cash, it may not be suitable for all investors.
For more information about the Canada Life Real Estate Fund:
- Contact your advisor
- Call the Client Service Centre at 1-888-252-1847
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011