What is Promine?
Promine is an AutoCAD integrated software program. It is divided into specialized add-ons that each perform a specific
geological exploration or mine development task. The add-ons range from geological mapping to planning, reserve estimates,
modeling, surveying and drilling-blasting. Each add-on may be used as a standalone or with other Promine add-ons to improve
Since Promine is integrated into AutoCAD, it is easy for AutoCAD users to learn how to use it, withouthaving to learn a new
interface and new concepts.
Explore and define..
- Plan a diamond drilling campaign.
- Make 3D geological models.
- Calculate resources with various estimation methods.
- Build a geological block model.
Plan and schedule…
- Plan drifts and raises.
- Schedule development.
- Build a production overlook from scheduled development and stopes.
- Build 3D planning models.
Mine and follow operations…
- Update drawings with survey data collected.
- Model actual development: drifts, raises, room and pillar, surfaces, benches, etc.
- Plan production drilling and blasting.
- Cut sections in any orientation.
- Manage drawings.
Share and distribute…
- Create layouts and prints.
- View planned and current mines in 3D.
- Create animated 3D presentations.
- Exchange data with other software.
Each add-on may be adapted to your needs and the Promine team developers can also create customized modules to meet your specific needs.