NAVWARE CANADA INC. (NAVWARE) offers professional management services tailored to Shipbuilders and Shipowners projects.
Management services include:
- Project Schedule on Microsoft Base or Primavera;
- Budget Estimate and/or Evaluation;
- Weight and Control Process;
- Construction Site Supervisor or Manager;
- Shipbuilding Ship Manager;
- Repair Manager.
NAVWARE proposes trained personnel for a wide range of skills to support every customers.
NAVWARE CANADA INC. (NAVWARE) offers technical services to suit Shipbuilders and Shipowners immediate needs.
Technical services include
- Equipment Start-up and Commissioning Support Team;
- Dock and Sea Trials Support Team;
- Shipbuilding, Ship Repairs / Conversion Field Engineering Assistance;
- Production Services;
- Various services such as
- Maintenance Support Program;
- Material Procurement;
- Distributor for Specialized Material.
NAVWARE’s Services Team Support
NAVWARE marine technicians/engineers are the best professionnal team to support your request for equipment start-up and/or equipment commissioning and to conduct the dock and sea trials test that you may require for your ship.
You need assistance in your field engineering? NAVWARE is there to assist you.
Trials Agendas and Documentation
Before delivery of your ship, you should apply a schedule of tests to your machinery, equipment and systems.
NAVWARE could be your assistant to prepare and support your start-up, commissioning and trials schedule including preparation of agendas or test sheets.
Any document requested by the classification in relation with test and trials are part of services provided.
Complete marine complementary services are offered through NAVWARE:
- You want to implement a maintenance system for your ship? We have the solution and the system.
- You want to find and/or buy the good equipment? We have a well- trained procurement service for you.