Health… at the root of Eastern and Western wisdoms
To help you nourish your step-by-step health-advancement, using a non-judgmental approach of self-acceptance and self-respect.
MORE THEN NOSE BREATHING…
This workshop offers simple and practical techniques for those who want to reduce, prevent, and better manage stress in their daily life.
You will have the opportunity to learn and experiment with the following techniques and approaches:
ANCIENT HEALTH AND BEAUTY RITUAL
Discover the art of spa treatments and maximise their benefits.
Professional advice and Hamman Sauna care ritual (exfoliation with Turkish silk glove, and black soap and Ghassou clay wraps)
Massage techniques for all.
AN ACTIVE AND EASY RELAXATION
(A millenary philosophy based on yin-yang balance and the theory of the five elements)
The Do-In is a technique related to Shiatsu massage (shi = pressure; atsu = finger) and acupressure (acupuncture without needles). Safe and without risk, requiring no in-depth knowledge about energy, this millenary technique consists in a sequence of friction, pressure and stretches performed along the meridians (energy paths throughout the body).
In China, this traditional and preventive medicine is recognized for its ability to increase resistance to diseases. It is said that the practice of Do-In delays aging. Simple and easy to learn, Do-In promotes the restoration of a free flow of energy, gets rid of energy blockages and helps balance the yin and the yang, which is essential to maintaining health.
FIND AND TONE THE POSTURE THAT SUITS YOU
The word "eutony" (from the Greek eu = well, harmony, just; tonos = tone = tension) was created by Gerda Alexander to translate the idea of a “harmoniously stable and constantly adapting tonicity, in accurate relation with the situation or action presenting itself”.
By listening to your body, emotions and feeling, through movements, become aware of the tensed and relaxed spaces in your body. Let out your creative forces; explore the relaxation, the pleasure to move, the contact with objects (bamboo stems, chestnuts, balls…). Discover new and satisfying ways to respond to stress.
TO DANCE AND BE DANCED
A non-judgmental atmosphere of respect, with no dance training pre-requisite
This workshop offers an opportunity to find your rhythm. It invites you to tune into today's environment and to dance life and let yourself dance.
Through various organic rhythms (individual movements, in dyad, in group) you'll be able to:
- Circulate energy
- Release body-mind tensions
- Discover and explore facets of yourself in a new light
- Experience freely different forms of movement
- Encourage creativity
- Experience well-being, pleasure, and the joy of feeling alive
SEEING WHAT YOUR EYES CANNOT SEE
You will be able to:
- Explore ways of reaching your subconscious
- Learn a deep relaxation method (at the cerebral alpha waves level)
- Become aware of involuntary imageries and mechanisms which intervene in your life
Amongst its benefits, it helps and supports:
- The healing process
- Pain management and sleep disorders
- The blooming of good health
… LISTENING TO YOUR INNER SOURCE
This workshop invites you to take some time off, a peaceful moment, to be present and receptive to the essential, in an environment that promotes listening to your inner source.
You will learn different sitting meditation techniques (practiced on the ground on a cushion or on a chair, according to your preference). This type of learning originated from Eastern wisdom, and includes times of guided practice.
Among the benefits:
- Quieting the mind and finding relaxation
- Calming emotions
- Experiencing a quiet, resourceful and nourishing tranquility that you can draw on, whatever the situation that arises
- Living more consciously in the moment
LIVE IN THE MOMENT
Observe life for a moment as it arises; listen to your sensations, emotions, and feelings. Breathe and move freely, without concerns about performance, and make yourself available to what presents itself to you.
Among the benefits:
- Managing your stress instead of being managed by it
- Harmonizing body and mind
- Freeing the disruptions and body-mind blockages
- Liberating your breathing, breathing more easily
- Relieving pain and promoting restful sleep
- Toning up sagging muscles, strengthening your back and improving your posture
- Stimulating and activating various vitalising, calming, balancing energy points
- Strengthening the immune system, promoting health and well-being
- Increasing your confidence and the expression of your potential
- Relaxing your body, feeling good and alive
- Feeling the joy of the moment