redshift10 enterprise architecture solutions
Information Services include the entire suite of disciplines that solve business problems with technology solutions. We'll lead you through each phase of your project using the following methodology:
- Identify the business problems that you need to solve.
- Prioritize the problems and identify the relationships and dependencies between them.
- Identify the personal approach you wish to take when solving each problem.
- Identify barriers and predict challenges created by this approach.
- Identify timelines, budget requirements, and other constraints.
- Find a matching solution that takes all of this into account and that works.
Information Services Management
The business skills needed to identify and plan for your solutions
- Desktop/Laptop/Mobile devices
- Server hardware
- Device operating systems
- Storage hardware
- Network devices
- Network protocols
- Infrastructure services
- Server applications
- User applications
- Application interfaces
- Information Architecture
- Information organization and access
- Business Process Management
- Knowledge Management
- Enterprise and web content management
- Records and document management