HR Nav Plus | health, safety & wellness
Hr Nav Plus
Employees that feel their employers are looking out for their health, safety, and wellbeing are typically more committed and productive in the workplace.
Preventing a hazardous work environment also saves time and money by reducing potential injuries and workers' compensation issues.
HR NAV+ works with you to:
- Ensure your business is fully compliant with all safety and environmental regulations
- Periodically conducting audits of the workplace to identify safety hazards
- Coordinate all necessary safety training for employees and supervisors
- Liaison with government WSIB and insurance disability to ensure safe and prompt return to work post injury
- Develop and implement a modified early-return-to-work program for short- and long-term disability claims
- Train your supervisory and management teams how to effectively manage absenteeism and improve employee behaviors
- Provide workplace ergonomic assessments
- Coordinate any necessary hearing conservation, air quality tests, or other tests as mandated by the government for your type of business
- Implement wellness programs