Services | Theorem Clinical Research - project management
Project Management, Risk Management, clinical research
An exceptional Project Management approach lays the foundation for every successful clinical trial. And by successful, we mean more than just completing the project on-time and on-budget.
Throughout the duration of each project, our Project Management Lead places a continuous emphasis on achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. At Theorem Clinical Research, we focus on exceeding your expectations through a better way of doing business.
- Accountability. Our dedicated Project Leads are empowered to take ownership of overall outcomes and deliverables, thus ensuring project success.
- Flexibility. We understand the unexpected demands of projects —and we do our best to accommodate these demands to ensure success. We lead and execute our projects with a can-do, make-it-happen approach, enhanced by building a strong partnership with you.
- Global Best Practices. We manage projects by the same core guidelines and processes worldwide, which provides consistency and continuity. And we seamlessly harness our global resources to operate as an extension of your team. Our renowned Global Project Management Process helps our people manage your timelines and deliverables.
- Proactive Solutions. Our risk management strategy outlines contingency plans in advance and triggers for risks. We’re forward thinking to anticipate problems and eager to find creative solutions. Our Project teams are proponents of thinking outside of the box and providing alternative solutions to increase efficiencies, quality, timeliness, and, ultimately, your satisfaction.
- Strong Communication. We understand that quality communication is a critical component to a successful project and a strong client relationship. This begins with understanding your needs and expectations, as well as internal and external project stakeholders. We communicate with honesty and clarity as true partners in the drug development process.
- SmartStartSM Process. One of the greatest challenges associated with any trial is quickly initiating the project. That's why we developed our SmartStart efficient project kick-off/planning process. Prior to your scheduled Kick-Off Meeting, our Project Team conducts an intense face-to-face preparation with you. The primary goal is to develop all study plans for you to review during the Kick-Off Meeting. In doing so, we're able to help ensure a very rapid study start. It's an approach that provides stakeholders with a succinct understanding of the contract assumptions, timelines, deliverables and the tools needed for study start-up.
* Please see your Theorem Clinical Research representative for more details on the availability of this program.
, Drug Development
, Internal And External
, Management Process
, Project Management
, Project Management Approach
, project management process
, Project Team
, Research Representative
, Risk Management