Micrium - µC/TimeSpaceOS
Usb, File System
µC/TimeSpaceOS manages both memory and time allocated to diverse applications and enables the cost-effective certification of complex systems. It also expands existing safety-critical products with non-safety critical complex middleware such as TCP-IP, File System (FS) and USB. µC/TimesSpaceOS addresses such safety-critical market segments as avionics, medical, transportation, and industrial applications, providing such features and benefits as:
- Memory protection so that applications can be executed so that multiple applications cannot influence, disturb or interact with each other
- Runtime guarantee so that runtime performance can be anticipated at any time (deterministic)
- Configurable in that virtual Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) is optionally available.
- A small footprint for use in a wide-range of applications
- Compatibility: can be used within the protected segment in existing uC/OS-II applications.