The effective deployment of any new technology depends on people, expertise, and effective knowledge transfer. We are specialized in deploying, operating, administering, extending, customizing, and supporting a variety of IP telephony products. We offer our customers advice on the underlying processes, applications, technology, and infrastructure to conduct a full life-cycle implementation of VoIP products.
Our professional services team has application implementation expertise in many aspects of VoIP business solutions. We can provide you with a standalone server that is already connected to the PSTN, and equipped with T1/E1 or analog lines. All you need to do is start using it.
We perform our work remotely, but sometimes if conditions permit, we are available to work onsite as well. We can set up any of the following:
- Servers – We set up servers with our IP telephony products and with v arious 3 rd party products as well, for example, operating systems, databases (such as MSSQL and MySQL), and firewalls.
- Gateways – We set up PSTN/media gateways to connect servers running our VoIP solutions with the PSTN through T1/E1 or analog lines.
- Service provider interoperability tests – We perform compatibility and interoperability tests with carriers and telco operators to ensure reliable and smooth operation with the servers we have setup.
Virtual Instances in a Cloud
We offer our leading edge IP telephony solutions in a cloud. That is you can lease virtual instances of our VoIP solutions, without incurring any of their ownership or maintenance costs. There is no hardware or software to buy, install, maintain or upgrade, placing this approach at an enormous cost and time advantage over other approaches.
We offer virtual instances of the following products:
Dial-Office – A full-featured IP PBX solution that replaces costly circuit-switched enterprise telephone systems.
Dial-Gate – A web-based softswitch and billing server that offers numerous telephony services from an integrated control point.
HERO – A hosted PBX solution for operators and large corporations.
Dialexia Communications can handle custom software design according to our clients’ specifications. We are experts in customizing VoIP solutions. We have been there since the birth of IP telephony, closely monitoring and learning the industry. We are flexible and understanding and are home to a research and development team that has extensive IP telephony experience, which is evident in our topnotch software.
We custom design the following:
- IVR scripts – We customize IVR scripts to handle various types of functionalities such as:
*Playing custom menu options and greeting messages.
*Performing PIN authentication for account balance acquisition or account information retrieval,
*Handling of an ACD (automatic call distribution) environment.
- Web services applications – We provide companies with SOAP XML APIs to integrate their e-commerce portals with our IP telephony solutions.