Keeping on living the real life
At Vivaldi Residence, the home design, services and activities are tailored to our residents and their specific and personal needs. Consequently, participating in a variety of stimulating daily activities is made easy and accessible to them, no matter what their current capabilities may be. We create a home environment, not an institutional setting - keeping life real.
Our premises are ideally adapted to the evolution of the condition and the resulting loss of independence of people with Alzheimer's. This allows them to live in a special and secure environment through every progressive stage of the disease.
We provide highly individualized support and assistance, while at the same time offering our residents appropriate health care.
Many studies have shown the benefits of healthy eating. So healthy eating is what we serve at Vivaldi Residence. Since we see nutrition as the cornerstone to optimize both physical and mental health, we have created a healthy menu filled with well-balanced recipes made of the highest quality ingredients, many of which are biological farming produce.
- Spacious room, furnished, semi-furnished
- Single occupation, double occupation
- Private adapted bathroom
- Nursing service and medical follow-up
- Supervision and administration of medication
- Help with baths
- Help with partial bed baths
- Help with dressing
- Hairdresser, manicure, pedicure services
- Healthy meals and snacks
- Table service and room service
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Coded doors
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic sprinkler systems
- Heated floors
- Entire layout and design accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Geothermal heating and air conditioning with individual thermostats
- Recreational activities (with accompaniment)