BTY Group provides Lenders’ Technical Advisor services based on our experience on over 65 PPP projects across all market sectors, project types and Canada-wide locations.
The technical advisory services enable lenders to identify, understand and mitigate risks in Public-Private Partnership projects. We offer a comprehensive range of due diligence services at the Pre- and Post-Financial Close, Construction and Operational Monitoring phases of a project. These services include:
- Review of a consortium’s experience, capability and financial viability;
- Commercial and Contractual review;
- Permitting and regulatory approvals requirements and approach;
- Capital Cost, Cash Flow and Schedule Analysis
- Life Cycle Replacement approach and pricing analysis;
- Facilities Management Approach and Pricing;
- Payment Mechanism Analysis and Equator Principles;
- Construction phase monitoring
- Operational phase monitoring
BTY Group’s considerable expertise in this role enables our clients to make informed decisions that enhance the value of their project investments.