Certify Learn™ automates the process of loading all SAP® objects into Worksoft Certify® to create a complete set of SAP application maps that provide a common, scalable application inventory for improving impact analysis and test validation activities. By automating the process of loading all your SAP objects into Worksoft Certify, SAP teams can define and execute more automated tests in a shorter period of time.
The first step in building your customized test asset repository is to gather information pertaining to all of the screens and fields used within your SAP application. Certify Learn automates this process using innovative technology that discovers your business process workflows as it inventories thousands of interface objects defined throughout your current SAP system configuration and custom code. These objects, including transaction screens, data fields and related actions, are then automatically imported directly into Worksoft Certify to create a complete set of application maps. These application maps provide an inventory of the objects used by your SAP applications and serve as the basis for creating automated tests.
- Analyze SAP interface objects including configuration and custom code
- Extract interface objects including transactions, fields, actions from SAP
- Delta support to create application maps based on program and screen changes
- Automatically develop application maps from SAP interface objects
- Load into Worksoft Certify database for a centralized repository of all objects
Certify Learn supports all major SAP applications that use the SAP GUI.