Web-based IT Help Desk & Issue Tracking software, SLA management solution
process management, Audit Trail, Issue Tracker
IT Issue Tracking matched to your business processes
- HelpDesk is a complete framework for delivering support to IT end users.
- HelpDesk provides capabilities that enable support teams to respond to the introduction of Service Level Agreements.
- HelpDesk increases IT end-user productivity through reduced incident resolution times.
- Similarly, applying HelpDesk to general IT incident management should increase availability of IT infrastructure and business critical systems.
- Support efficiency is increased through increased automation.
- Information on support activity can be provided for user department charge-back, and support performance is monitored against agreed service levels.
- Longer term performance trends can be monitored in pursuit of continuous service improvement – a key ITIL goal.
- HelpDesk is Web-based and accessible to anyone with a supported browser and logon access.
- HelpDesk is based on Vector’s powerful Issue Tracker engine, with flexibility proved in a wide range of general business issue tracking and business process management installations.
- HelpDesk has a full feature set, including
- Customizable UI
- Multiple SLA support
- Self-service mode
- Issue audit trail
- Team working
- Role-based access to data
- Time and event-based escalation
- Reporting and trending
, Issue Tracker
, process management