Web-based Help Desk Software, IT Service and Change Management Solution
Help Desk, service management
Maximizing the quality and efficiency of your end-user IT service
- Reduction in issue resolution times.
- Increased IT end-user productivity.
- Maximized support and help desk efficiency.
- Reduction in help desk and support staff turnover.
- Help desk performance monitored against agreed service levels.
- Help desk activity information for user charge-back.
- Long term support performance measurement for pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Progress in adoption of ITIL best practices.
- SM Pro benefits not only from the comprehensive asset detail and change history reports that come with the functionality in Asset Discovery and Mapping, but also a set of Web-based reports that allow the organization to interrogate its service management history and review performance trends. This ability to understand how performance is changing over time is a key component of the ITIL approach to incident management.
- Vector HelpDesk is highly scalable, and works as efficiently supporting hundreds of support staff as five. Its Web architecture supports distributed support teams and remote administration.
Solution Components in Vector Service Manager Pro
Follow these links to discover more about the power of Vector’s IT Service Management solutions.
, service management