IT Change Management Software - ITIL oriented Solution
process management, Audit Trail, Issue Tracker
CHANGE MANAGEMENT, VITAL TO THE STABILITY and GROWTH OF your business
Vector Change Manager provides organizations with a process management framework customized to deal with the initiation, planning, execution and verification of any change.
The essence of change management, as established in numerous best practice guides such as ITIL or Cobit, is disciplined involvement of every stakeholder in the change. Vector Change Manager provides the discipline through its issue management, configurable workflow and escalation functions.
- Change Manager is Web-based and particularly suited to organizations in which change management stakeholders are mobile and/or remote.
- Change Manager is scalable to involve hundreds of change stakeholders and contributors.
- employs the full capability of Vector's engine, including
- Customizable UI
- Multiple SLA support
- Public self-service mode
- Issue audit trail
- Role-based access to data
- Time and event-based escalation
- Reporting and trending
SLA support is more commonly associated with support and service management, but is very useful in the change management context in ensuring that contributors to the process carry out their tasks within prescribed times.
Issue Tracker supports hierarchical organization of sub-processes, and workflow automatically triggers progression from one sub-process to the next.
Team working enables sub-processes such as change implementation piloting and testing to be allocated to a specialist group that can deal with it in the most efficient manner.
Solution Components in Change Management
- Please contact our solution specialists by calling +1 770-622-2850 to discuss your requirements, so we can provide you with an initial Change Manager template that is as close as possible to your needs.
, Issue Tracker
, process management