Transroute provides you a quick messenger type service within the Greater Montreal region.
Our truck fleet is ready to handle your local shipping requirements, whether it be for rush palette delivery, loose freight, or dedicated trucking.
Give us a call today and take advantage of our promotion for your first shipment.
| Regular Service: |
|Pickup and delivery within 3 hours outside of Montreal and within 1.5 hours in downtown Montreal. |
| Direct Service: ||Direct drive from pick-up address to delivery address. |
| Immediate Service: ||Guaranteed Delivery in 1 hour . |
|Calls must be placed by 4 PM. An Immediate called between 3 PM and 4 PM will be delivered before 5 PM. |
| 2 Hour Service: ||Guaranteed Delivery in 2 hours. |
|Calls must be placed by 3 PM. |
| AM/PM Service
or Overnight: ||Delivery Guaranteed the same day. |
|Calls must be placed by 12 PM. |
|After 12 PM, this service is called Overnight and delivery is scheduled before noon the next business day. |
| ECONOMY 24-HOUR SERVICE |
|Overnight delivery before 5:00 PM. |
| Outside areas: |
|BLAINVILLE ||BOISBRIAND ||CANDIAC ||CHATEAUGUAY |
|DELSON ||ILE PERROT ||KAHNAWAKE ||LAPRAIRIE |
|LE GARDEUR ||REPENTIGNY ||ROSEMERE ||VAUDREUIL |
|STE-CATHERINE ||ST-CONSTANT ||ST-EUSTACHE ||STE-THERESE |
- Calls placed after 4 PM for a Same Day Delivery, will be charged as a Direct Service.
- Local service rates are for a maximum of 7 kg per shipment. Surcharge of 0.25$ per additional 1⁄2 kg.
- Waiting Time: 5 minutes free of charge, then 0.45$ per additional minute, retroactive from the first minute.
- Wrong Address: 5$ surcharge
- The chargeable weight is either the gross or the volume weight, whichever is greater.
- A fuel surcharge may apply.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011