PyroGenesis Canada Inc.
3D Printing, Additive manufacturing, Powder Metallurgy Applications,
The Plasma Atomization Process (PAP) is an enabling technology for 3D Printing as well as other additive manufacturing and powder metallurgy applications.
Features and benefits of the Plasma Atomization include:
- Metals which can be produced from the PAP include (but are not limited to) as Titanium, Niobium, Nitinol, Aluminum and other reactive metals (including alloys)
- Capacity of up to 150 kg/day
- Already qualified for use in producing the powder feedstock for numerous 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing systems and platforms.
- PAP powders also ideal for metal injection molding, spray coatings (including cold spray) and other powder metallurgy applications
- Powders are highly flowable & spherical, with few satellites, and a high level of purity (very low oxygen content)
, Additive manufacturing
, Powder Metallurgy Applications