PAWDS Marine & Land
PyroGenesis Canada Inc.
Wood, Plastic, Paper
Available at its standard 200 kg/hour capacity, but adaptable to various means of energy recovery and easily scalable both upward for cruise ships and downward for frigates and destroyers, PAWDS has received from Lloyds Register MED Type Approval for the processing of solid waste and sludge oil, confirming its stature as THE standard in the market.
Features & Benefits of PAWDS for marine use include:
- Very compact design: Impressive space savings for newbuilds and retrofits
- Fully automatic / sailor friendly one man operation
- Rapid start-up and shutdown (no refractory/brick)
Available at its standard 200 kg/hour capacity, PAWDS can be turned on and off rapidly in minutes, unlike standard incineration technologies which need to be kept running to work its best. As such, with its flexibility, PAWDS can accommodate 4 hour, 8 hour or even up to 24 hour operation, all depending on the community’s needs or requirements.
Features & Benefits of PAWDS-Land include:
- Compact design: five 20-foot or three 40-foot rugged-design containers needed for up to 5 metric ton per day operations
- Fully automated system: one button start-up
- Rapid start-up and shutdown up and running within minutes
- Heat can be captured and reused by the community
, Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
, oils & solvents