CORPORATE | Solutions | Encrypted USB
Security, Usb Devices, Portable Data
Any data loss from a security failure requires costly remediation and recovery measures, which can include customer notification, compensatory services, opportunity loss, legal services, public relations, regulatory fines and increased customer acquisition costs. These costs — along with the resulting damage to your brand ― can easily devastate your company.
With more employees using USB drives, taking work home or to alternate work sites, your company exposes itself to increased risk from data loss. MXI solutions protect your employees’ portable data and digital identities while allowing increased employee mobility and productivity. And, with the optional MXI Stealth Zone portable desktop platform, employees can carry an entire desktop to isolate their computing environment, leading to safer, more efficient business transactions and greater mobile productivity.
Designed to meet the highest enterprise-grade security and compliance requirements, MXI Stealth Key and MXI Stealth HD solutions are mobile, flexible and user-friendly. All our devices include the MXI Stealth Processor, the world’s first dedicated portable security processor for USB devices, and are available in versions fully compliant with the rigorous U.S. and Canadian government FIPS 140-2 Level 3 security validation.
- AES-256 hardware encryption safeguards critical data
- Strong multifactor authentication (password, optional biometric and CAC/PIV)
- On-board MXI Stealth Processor, the world’s first dedicated portable security processor for USB devices (FIPS and non-FIPS versions available)
- Protects against all forms of malware
- Managed devices include central control systems for IT administrators
- MXI device enclosures are durable and tamper-evident, and the M-series has an integral case that makes them waterproof and dustproof
, Usb Devices