Vector IT Asset and Service Management is a powerful suite of desktop management modules that drastically reduces the time and cost spent maintaining your network. Its flexible modular architecture allows you to create your own customized systems management suite by selecting the modules required.
Vector IT Asset and Service Management streamlines and strengthens the management of your software assets, with enhancements to the Software Identification Manager's workflow to make it easier to eliminate unwanted data from the Inventory results, and new drill-down reporting capabilities to exploit the detail of the Metering data collected, and in particular to locate unused copies of software.
Vector IT Asset and Service Management snaps into MMC (Microsoft Management Console) allowing you to use all the modules from within MMC's systems management framework.
- Identify unlicensed and illegal software
- Automate site-wide software roll-outs
- Manage networked PCs with accurate inventory data
- Resolve issues with PC remote control
- Monitor actual software usage patterns
- Track help desk issues centrally
- Protect and restore applications automatically
Available Vector IT Asset and Service Management modules