MicroWorlds is back…and better than ever!
We’re inviting you to try out our latest product,
MicroWorlds EX. This time limited demo (15 days) will allow you to do
everything that the regular software does; except
print and save your projects. In addition, it contains tutorials & sample projects,
as well as an on screen techniques panel, instant tips on commands, error messages and a redesigned Help System.For those of you who are already acquainted with
MicroWorlds, you’ll be happy to see some new
- New interactive objects (drop down menus, check boxes and radio button sets)
make it easy to create cool projects
such as surveys, quizzes and interactive presentations.
- The turtle backpack feature allows turtles to carry their own knowledge with them.
- Grid on/off tool turns the onscreen positioning grid on or off.
- New presentation mode.
- The wallpaper allows you to create a design and it can be used as a background on all the pages of your project.
- Support for 32 bit color mode.
- Projects can include up to 50 pages.
And that’s just the beginning…
Want to know more? What are you waiting for? Try the
download! But before you do, we ask one simple favor:
that you register.
Please remember this demo will not save or print any projects.
Should you have any questions or comments please Have fun and enjoy!
Need some help creating projects using the MicroWorlds EX Demo?
Steve is an educational ICT Consultant working in the North
of England. He has used MicroWorlds logo in a wide range of schools to
stimulate and motivate both pupils and staff to build a wide range of
projects from games to interactive stories, simulations to digital scenes.
He is convinced that this approach significantly contributes to raising
standards in teaching and learning.
Macintosh OS X 10.3.9 or higher
LCSI cares about protecting your online and offline privacy.
LCSI is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not
sell, share, disclose or rent any of your personal information to third parties