How to charge for your replacement Asus C31-X402 battery
Laptop Battery, Asus Battery, Asus C31-X402,
1. Your new Asus C31-X402 Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging Asus C31-X402 Battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. If Asus C31-X402 Battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
4. It is normal for Asus C31-X402 Battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
5. A charged Asus C31-X402 Battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
, Asus C31-X402
, Laptop Battery