iPayline International Payment Services - company formation
iPayline through our international business network can provide merchants with a one stop for your offshore company formation. In most cases, it is a Banking requirement but also has many beneficial uses. We may provide a full range of business services, including:
- Formation incorporating companies in all major jurisdictions, setting up private civil law foundations, settling trusts under the laws of leading trust jurisdictions and more..
- Company Secretarial provision of registered office, custody of statutory records, preparation of board resolutions and minutes, filing of annual and periodic returns, dealing with clients' corporate governance matters and generally assisting with the proper maintenance of our clients' companies.
- Fiduciary provision of directors, nominee shareholders, trustees, protectors, executors and other positions requiring the faithful discharging of responsibilities towards others.
- Administration handling instructions regarding bank and/or brokerage transactions, invoicing, re-invoicing, reviewing and signing agreements on behalf of clients, general bookkeeping, maintaining files, facilitating clients' business, etc.
- Captive Insurance forming captive insurance companies that are fully compatible with the USA IRS and managing their operations including arranging third party accounting and actuarial services via our licensed insurance management company.
- Consultancy Greater China strategies, business development plans, structuring entities such as private mutual funds,
re-insurance companies, etc.
- Our goal is to provide our clients with a professional, cost-effective and confidential service in a friendly manner. We strive to assist our clients in identifying their strengths and avoiding business risks in an effort to achieve their legitimate business and personal objectives.
We are based in Hong Kong, which is THE global city that savvy international business people utilize for a wide array of international structures. Our staff
of professionals experienced in law, accounting and fiduciary services capitalizes on Hong Kong's unparalleled infrastructure combined with our global offices and network of registered agents, banks, brokerage firms, professional advisors and even friendly competitors to offer our clients a truly global service.Please note:
This service is only available to approved merchants and restricted to within the regions where our acquiring partners are located.