A. CANADA BUSINESS CATEGORIES
The Entrepreneur program seeks to attract experienced business persons who will own and actively manage businesses in Canada that contribute to the economy and create jobs. Entrepreneurs must:
- show that they have business experience for at least 2 years in the last 5 years from the date of application
- have a minimum net worth of C$300,000 that was obtained legally and
- respect the conditions for entrepreneurs after they arrive in Canada
The Investor program requires that investors must contribute to the economy in Canada through their investments that is passive in nature. Investors must:
- have managerial experience for at least 2 years in the last 5 years from the date of application,
- have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 that was obtained legally,
- invest C$800,000 for 5 years without interest, guaranteed by the government.
Finance option is available to avoid blocking the C$800,000 for 5 years; check with our office for more details.
B. CANADA SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY
This category belongs to the Skilled Workers and professionals. The applicant is assessed against pointing system and should meet a minimum number of points to qualify under this category. Points are calculated based on age, education, occupation, work experience, etc.
C. USA INVESTOR CATEGORY
This category belongs to investors who are willing to invest in Real Estate projects in the US. This program enjoys the following critera:
- No language requirements
- No management or business experience required
- No strict net-worth requirement
- Investor must be able to prove legal source of funds for investment amount ($500,000) and costs.
- US visa (Green Card) will usually be issued in 9 months
CHECK FOR MORE BUSINESS CATEGORIES FOR OTHER COUNTRIES IN OUR HOME PAGE