Dexco Support Model
Dexco’s support model includes a software maintenance program as well as access to our software support center. Our maintenance program includes timely upgrades and enhancements in response to Acumin’s and peripheral technology advancements, improved functionality, new industry standards, and trading partner compliance.
Our software support program provides direct access to Dexco professionals ensuring immediate triage and response on application related issues, quick responses on optimal product use and on-going dialogue for new process or application requirements and/or law-firm client ideas.
Held to high performance standards and dedicated to an unwavering focus on the client, Dexco’s software support professionals are trained to assess, triage, respond and effectively question for a best-in-class support model that continuous to hold an unparalleled reputation for service excellence.
Key benefits of Software Maintenance and Support:
- Refine your operations through the implementation of new features and functionality which is part of new releases.
- Maintain greater efficiency by keeping us informed of internal projects, technology changes and/or current issues.
- Effectively respond to new mandates and opportunities by maintaining on-going idea-development dialogue and regular feedback with our support team. Our support center meets with Dexco’s Architecture & Design desk on a bi-weekly basis.
Support Center Services include:
- Direct access to Client Engineers for personalized professional services 8:am to 8:00 pm EST Monday to Friday,
- Extended support access available on an as need scheduled basis,
- 24-hour emergency service,
- Flexible communication service options including telephone, fax or e-mail support,
- Timely problem resolution model (Incident Report Form / Ticket number – IRF).