ExpenSite puts you in control of your expense reporting process. With its wide range of options, ExpenSite enables you to easily configure a solution that precisely meets your requirements.
The capabilities provided by ExpenSite cover all major functional areas:
- Pre-Trip Authorization
- Travel Policy and Business Rules
- Approvals and Workflow
- Federal and Contract Per Diems
- VAT Calculation
- Accounting code mapping, allocations and categorization (e.g., "Allowable/Unallowable")
- Currency Conversion and Reconciliation
- Allowable/Unallowable Charge Categorization
- Multi-company and cross company charges
- Mapquest Maps-based or User-entered Mileage Calculation
- Support for Multi-level Projects and associated rules
- Support for Multi-level Organizational Structures and associated rules
- Hotel Folio Distribution
- Full Audit Trail
- Credit Card Download with Level-3 Data
- Population of reports with on-line booking and agency data
- Receipt Management, Storage and Audit
- Data flows to and from Accounting, Project Costing, Payroll and other third-party systems including rule and exception-based code mapping
- Analytical Reporting
While ExpenSite is a comprehensive solution, what truly distinguishes ExpenSite is the choice that is built-in to each capability.
Approvals are a good example: Approvals can be multi-level. As well, they can proceed along parallel tracks based upon project, organizational level, type of expense, employee type or exception criteria. This means business units can have completely different approval processes as can different types of employees. For instance, executives might have rules that pertain only to them for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance or consultants on a particular project might have to observe specific contract restrictions. The controls you institute can be as simple or strict, as broad or narrow as you wish. This design approach is applied across the board to ExpenSite capabilities.