Expense Reporting and Travel Booking are part of a common process. Through integration, important efficiencies can be achieved. DATABASICS' ExpenSite lets you realize the efficiencies of integration without sacrificing choice.
If you're satisfied with the way you do booking now—whether on-line or off-line through your agency, you don't need to replace it and start over again to implement DATABASICS' Expense Reporting. ExpenSite can work with leading on-line corporate booking vendors such as RESX, EGENCIA, Travelocity for Business, GetThere, Reardon Commerce and others, or directly with your agency.
ExpenSite's Booking integration, like all ExpenSite capabilities, is designed to adapt to your requirements and your "best practices". Here are some examples of the things you can do with ExpenSite:
- Automatically supplement the data you get from your credit card feed with itinerary details
- Pre-populate an expense report
- Distribute "Ghost card" charges to your employees
- Track unused airline tickets
- Automatically include prospective itineraries in Pre-trip Authorizations
- Better enforce policies and contracts and more readily identify possible fraud
- Get a "full picture" of reservation activity including off-line, TMC-direct reservations with booked, ticketed and billed comparisons
- Better manage travel budgets using DATABASICS' Travel Expense Budgeting to get visibility into not only what has been spent, but what is in the pipeline