Canadian-Law’s Corporate division offers a wide range of legal services.
We strive to provide you with tailor-made solutions to your needs.
Canadian-Law’s experienced corporate department provides support to our clients through each stage of their corporate growth, from the initial incorporation to the preparation of By-Laws and Shareholder agreements, to further long-term strategies, potential mergers, acquisitions, corporate sales, domain name acquisitions and other endeavors.
Our clients are privy to solid advice and efficient legal support in order to protect their business interests.
Examples of our corporate client services include:
- Setup and Incorporation of new businesses, partnerships and trusts
- Setup of Non-Profit Organisations
- Negotiating and drafting of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Acquisitions and merging of businesses
- Continuation of Corporations
- Dissolution of Corporations
- Commercial transactions and contracts
- Intellectual property protection and transfers
- Distribution/licensing agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of Commercial Leases in Canada