Immigration, Immigration Services
Being Fully Licensed by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council we are able to assist our clients with different types of issues, including but not limited to the following:
- Assessment of the client’s qualities as per the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Law;
- Representation of our clients in refugee and appeal cases before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada;
- Preparation of the sponsorship documentation to foster family reunification as well as appealing the negative decisions and refusals in sponsorship cases;
- Consultations on Canadian Education Institution and Canadian Education Process as well as preparation of all the necessary documentation pertinent to a student visa.
- Designing of a complete immigration strategy that will take into account all the credentials of the client and will represent the valuable aspects of his/her education and work experience in such a manner so as to ensure the maximization of the points awarded by the Canadian Immigration Programs;
- Verification of all the documents submitted by the client and completion of all the application forms pertinent to the client’s Canadian Immigration process;
- Monitoring of the client’s application during the entire Immigration Process and update of the application if needed;
- Representation of the client in his/her relations with the Canadian Federal and Provincial Immigration Authorities;
- Preparation of the client for the interview with the Canadian Federal and/or Provincial Immigration Authorities;
- Assistance of the client with his/her settlement in Canada (meeting at the airport, search for an apartment, help with job search, education and/or university enrolment etc.);
- Consultations on how the client can get an equivalent of his foreign education.
- Preparation and advise;
- Development of job description;
- Direct recruiting;
- Candidate screening;
- Reference and background checking;
- Post-placement follow up.
- Highlights about key industries (e.g. energy, manufacturing, construction, technology, transportation & logistics) and economic data concerning Alberta, the fastest growing economic region in Canada;
- Detailed information about the labor market in Canada, work conditions and legal requirements;
- Identification of companies and positions that are the best match for the candidates’ experience and professional goals;
- Assistance with the job offer, work permit, temporary resident visa, and other legal requirements by the Canadian authorities;
- Support the candidates in the certification process, in the even the occupation requires a license;
- Assistance with all the issues related to the relocation to Canada, including but not limited to the cost of living, driving & transportation, health, safety, rent.
Accounting and Business Development Services
- Consultations on Tax Optimization;
- Preparation of quarterly and/or yearly financial and accounting reports;
- Developing and implementation of accounting, business and monitoring software programs;
- Certified Translations;
- Passport Extensions;
- Divorce Paperwork Preparation;
- Power of Attorney and Contracts.
, Immigration Services