- Lowest Entry Level Price: Starting at less than $50,000 for a fully-functional Hub
- Unmatched Features: 4 inbound carriers (Upgradeable to 24 carriers)
- Maximum Flexibility: Economically Scalable as your needs grow via software license
- Up 155 Mbps Throughput*
- Up to 135 Mbps Forward Link*
- Up to 24 Mbps Return Link*
- Support for up to 500 terminals
- DVB-RCS, DVB-S/S2
- Includes an Advantech Wireless Layer 3 Router!
- Up to 8 Mbps inbound per carrier
- DVB-S2 CCM outbound maximizes bandwidth efficiency (VCM/ACM option)
- Optimized for IP and multi-media content
- Open standard design (DVB-RCS)
- Qualified with multiple IP/DVB broadcast platform vendors
- Interoperable with 3rd party SatLabs certified terminal vendors
- Unique and powerful multi-carrier demodulation technology
- World-class scheduling efficiency, maximizing bandwidth utilization
- User-friendly Network Management System (NMS100)
- Mesh Overlay (peer-to-peer) capability
*Higher rates available on special order
The Discovery Hub is the perfect starter system offering better value for your dollar than any other manufacturer. You get a fully functional hub, with 4 inbound carriers, scalable as your needs grow via software license, all for $50,000. This means no downtime for throughput upgrades.
We have removed all barriers to entry. Advantech Wireless has configured many systems for quick turnaround. For example: If you are looking for a turnkey package, a complete fully functional Hub along with 50 Remote Terminals (our S4120), you can be operational for less than $100,000.
Advantech Wireless, a world leader in satellite communications, offers the world’s leading, two-way, open standard (DVB-RCS), broadband satellite access system. The Discovery Hub and in particular its Return Link Sub-System (RLSS), the RLS100, is at the heart of the broadband access system.
Hubs (including the RLS100, FLS100) are turn-key systems which can be installed in days to enable a wide range of public and/or private network topologies with satellite interactive terminals.
The RLS100 is a modular hub sub-system which can be integrated with new or installed IP/DVB broadcast platforms and IP switch/routing equipment to provide two-way satellite broadband access services. It is designed to receive inbound traffic, handle inbound and outbound signalling, schedule and control networks of satellite interactive terminals (available from multiple suppliers). A single scalable RLSS unit can support networks ranging from ten to 500 simultaneously logged-on terminals.
The FLS100 is the outbound equivalent of the RLS100. The FLS100 takes IP traffic and using Multi-Protocol Encapsulation (MPE) transforms the data into an MPEG2 format for transmission on the outbound using its embedded DVB-S/S2 modulator.
VSAT Hubs Capabilities