- Up to 135 Mbps outbound / Up to 6 Mbps inbound per carrier
- DVB-S2 CCM/VCM/ACM outbound maximizes bandwidth efficiency
- Optimized for IP and multi-media content
- Open standard design (DVB-RCS)
- Qualified with multiple IP/DVB broadcast platform vendors
- Interoperable with 3rd party SatLabs certified terminal vendors
- Unique and powerful multi-carrier demodulation technology
- World-class scheduling efficiency, maximizing bandwidth utilization
- User-friendly Network Management System (NMS)
- Multi-Mode DVB-RCS and DVB-SCPC network architecture support
- Mesh Overlay (peer-to-peer) optional capability
Advantech Wireless, a world leader in satellite communications, offers the world’s leading, two-way, open standard (DVB-RCS), broadband satellite access system. DVB-RCS Hub, and in particular its Return Link Sub-System (RLSS), is at the heart of the broadband access system.
Hubs (including the RLSS) are turn-key systems which can be installed in days to enable a wide range of public and/or private network topologies with satellite interactive terminals.
The RLSS from is a modular hub sub-system which can be integrated with new or installed IP/DVB broadcast platforms and IP switch/routing equipment to provide two-way satellite broadband access services.
The RLSS is designed to receive inbound traffic, handle inbound and outbound signaling, schedule and control networks of satellite interactive terminals (available from multiple suppliers). A single scalable RLSS unit can support networks ranging from just tens to thousands of simultaneously logged-on terminals.
Advantech Wireless offers hub configurations to suit every application: DVB-SCPC, our NEW Line of DVB-RCS Hubs: Discovery, Challenger and Millennium Series which can control thousands of remote terminals.