911 Enable - Business - Solutions - healthcare
IP Telephony, Wireless Phones, Emergency Responders
911 Enable offers advanced, high-performance E911 solutions that meet the needs of today’s healthcare industry
Whether in hospitals or clinics, healthcare providers require dependable E911 solutions to help ensure the safety of their staff, patients, and guests. This is especially the case for healthcare organizations deploying IP telephony with wireless networks. In emergency situations, the mobility enabled by a wireless network can make it difficult to accurately locate a 911 caller. Considering the liabilities that healthcare organizations face, the necessity for a precise and accurate E911 solution is clear.
911 Enable helps healthcare providers meet these challenges with reliable, high-performance E911 solutions that improve safety, offer a lower total cost of ownership, and help ensure compliance with state and local E911 regulations. Its solutions are designed to provide accurate E911 support for the entire IP telephony deployment, including unparalleled E911 capabilities for wireless networks. By implementing 911 Enable’s solutions, healthcare organizations can be confident that when 911 is dialed, emergency responders will know exactly where to find the caller.
- Automatic discovery of IP phones, softphones, and wireless phones
- On-site security desk routing and notification
- 911 caller identification down to the building, floor, and room level
- E911 support for employees in all workspaces, including on the main campus, at branch offices, or working remotely
- Compliance with all E911 regulations
- Available for a wide range of voice platforms, including Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, ShoreTel, Aastra, Alcatel-Lucent, Genesys, 3Com, and more
, Emergency Responders
, IP Telephony
, Security Desk
, Wireless Phones
, Working Remotely