Online Backup and Data Recovery

Online Backup and Data Recovery from Telsist Communications

By: Telsist Communications  13-02-2014
Keywords: Computer Repair, Technical Support, Data Recovery

If all your company data was wiped out… Would your business survive? Sadly statistics indicate that only 6% of companies actually survive a data loss. Ever wonder what happens to the other 94%? No one thinks twice about insuring a company’s physical assets as a building and equipment. In the event of a claim, these assets can be replaced. Lost company data is not as forgiving. Without a proper online backup and recovery service, there is very little recourse. Without current data, how can company department function? Whether it is accounting, manufacturing or e-commerce, the productivity of every department is linked to access of current and accurate data. Online Backup Services Telsist understands that a proper online backup service is vital to your company’s growth. We are Backup Heroes and take online backup and data recovery seriously. Backup Heroes are those that have felt the pain of not backing up important data. Telsist Data Assurance “set-it and forget-it” approach to online backup gives Backup Hereos peace of mind. The key advantage with online backup services from Telsist is data recovery. Telsist Data Assurance optimizes your company’s data Back Up Recovery and Restore (BURR) with a turn-key solution. We understand that data IS a company’s most valuable resource. Whatever the data backup challenge, Telsist’s provides affordable online backup services to ensure your company’s business continuity.

Keywords: Computer Repair, Data backup, data backup servcie, Data Recovery, Disaster Recovery, online backup, Online Storage, Server Backup, Technical Support,

Contact Telsist Communications


Print this page

Other products and services from Telsist Communications

Business Voice over IP from Telsist Communications thumbnail

Business Voice over IP

Managed Service Provider Telsist has the unique advantage of operating its own Tier 3 data center.