For single or multifuel flame detection, the Window 141 Flame Scanning system gives to the user a new tool for a quick and easy alignment and installation. In addition of the IR and UV detector cells, it is now possible to see the targeted flame through a visual observation port.
The main features of the Window 141 flame scanners are:
- Proven discrimination techniques: detection of IR flicker frequency up to 5000Hz
- Dual UV/IR detection
- Independant UV and IR flame on relays plus system fault relay
- Adjustable FFRT from 0.5 to 3.5s (+/- 0.5)
- Adjustable set points
- 0 or 4 to 20mA flame strength analog output
- Continuous display of UV intensity and IR frequency and relative strength
- Continuous self-check system
- FM and CSA approved
- Entirely compatible with the FV-03 Flame Monitoring System
- Single UV or IR versions available
The system includes a scanner head, a processing module, a chassis for up to 8 modules, and a handheld programmer. Optional FS-2 Flame Simulator available for testing purpose.