Seeking Helicopter Flight Instructor candidates for both full and part-time positions.
Crumpton Aviation is the fastest growing helicopter flight school in our region (Recently approved Part 141 certification). We are located at Richard Lloyd Jones Jr airport in the Tulsa, Oklahoma.
We train and fly with 2 Robinson R44’s. Both part- and full-time flight instructor applicants must hold BOTH CFI and CFII ratings with a minimum of 50 PIC or more in an R44 and SFAR 73 Instructor sign-off.
Minimum 300 Hours REQUIRED.
Required Experience :
- Helicopter Commercial, Instrument, CFI & CFII
- Minimum 1-2 Years Instructing Experience
- Prefer 500 Hours TT Helicopter, 300 Instructing
- SFAR 73 endorsed for PIC & Flight Instructor for R44 Helicopters
- Attended RHC Safety Course within the last 6 years
- Flight & Ground Instruction,
- Photo Flights, Utility Patrol Flights.
- Commercial Flight Operations
- Office and Hangar Assistant-Administration
Must be willing to assist in other areas of company including student recruitment, maintenance, marketing, public relations, common area and hangar cleaning, and any other commercial operations.
Pay: Industry Standard Hourly Flight and Ground Instruction rates.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
If you do not meet the minimum time standards and the requirements listed above , PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, as you will not be considered for the job until you meet the required qualifications.