What comes in the kit?
We propose you 3 systems following the number of views you want to protect on your equipment. The Track-Vision TRV 1000-1-115 by RMT, includes an in cab 7’’ LCD color monitor with multi-directional bracket. The monitor is equipped with our famous 115° wide angle camera filled with nitrogen gas that ensure no humidity gets in front of the lens. It also includes a 52 feet of heavy duty armored cable with connectors filled with silicone. The aluminum hood cover included protect better the camera in order to offer you the best visibility you need while backing up in tight area and when people works around you.
How easy it is to install?
In approximately 3 hours or less, your TRV-1000 will be installed and ready to work. The system is ready to use immediately. Contrast and brightness are adjusted from the front panel of the monitor and it also auto adjusts itself depending the amount of day light you have in the cab! Other features are available throughout a on screen menu.
How tough is Track-Vision monitor?
Our monitor for example is completely sealed (water tight… not jut water proof!). In fact, you can soak it in water! It’s also vibration proof too. Our monitor is heavily tested on shaker plates, hot and cold environment to assure you years of usage.
Monitor Features and benefits
• Automatic brightness control: Monitor will dim itself gradually when in cab light level gets low
• Wide Screen 16:9 display ratio
• Adjustable bracket
• Monitor can be automatically activate the camera while going on reverse
• Water proof: Can work outside on the rain for example!
• Vibration and shock proof: Tested using in lab high frequency shaker plate
• Works on 12 or 24 volts with multiple internal self protections against un event current
• On-Screen Display provides user-defined camera labels, help texts and menu option
How different is Track-Vision camera?
At first, because our camera is filled with nitrogen gas, this ensure a positive pressure inside the ‘’ball’’ and make sure no water or humidity gets in. The other innovative feature we have is a ‘’heated lens’’. This make sure no condensation can get in front of the lens. Our standard 115° wide angle camera gives you the full vision you need of your back, on the monitor. Other camera angles are also available. The view is so good; it’s even overlapping your front mirrors in order to have a better perspective.
Camera features and benefits
• Patented lensglass technology darkening/lightening itself under lowlight/sunlight exposure
• Camera tested to withstand a high pressure washer flow of 15L/min. to 80 bars at 80°C.
• 115° wide-angle viewing
• “sees” better in the dark than a human eye!
• Nitrogen-filled, 100% watertight
• Shockproof and vibration-resistant
• Aluminum casing with integrated sun cover
• Heated lens surface to prevent condensation or frost
• Salt spray tested
Why Track-Vision backup camera?
Many systems are available for few hundred dollars on the internet. Be aware they are made for static application (office surveillance) or cars and RV.
They generally failed quickly and don’t work the day you need it.
If you look for a backup camera on your Heavy Equipment Machines machine, look for the camera that will work the day you will need it; You will never regret your choice: Track-Vision.