What comes with the kit?
We propose 3 systems based on the number of views you want to use to protect your equipment. The Track-Vision TRV 1000-1-115 by RMT includes a 7 LCD color monitor with multi-directional bracket. The monitor is equipped with our famous 115°-wide camera angle filled with nitrogen gas, which ensures no humidity accumulates on the front of the lens. It also includes 52 feet of heavy duty armored cable with connectors filled with silicone. The aluminum hood cover included protects the camera more efficiently to offer you the best visibility possible when backing up into tight areas or into zones with many people working around you.
How easy it is to install?
In approximately 3 hours or less, your TRV-1000 will be installed and ready to work. The system is ready to use. Contrast and brightness are adjusted from the front panel of the monitor and it also auto-adjusts itself depending on the amount of daylight there is in the cab! Other features are available throughout an on-screen menu.
How tough is Track-Vision monitor?
Our monitor is completely sealed (watertight
not just waterproof!). In fact, you can soak it in water! It is vibration proof too. Our monitor is heavily tested on shaker plates, in hot and cold environments to guarantee years of usage.
Monitor Features and Benefits
• Automatic brightness control: Monitor dims gradually when cab light levels decrease
• Wide Screen 16:9 display ratio
• Adjustable bracket
• Monitor activates automatically once the vehicle is set to reverse mode
• Waterproof: Works outside, even in the rain!
• Vibration and shock proof: Lab tested using high frequency shaker plates
• Works on 12 or 24 volts with multiple internal precautionary features to guard against risk
• On-Screen Display provides user-defined camera labels, help texts and menu options
How different is Track-Vision camera?
First of all, the nitrogen gas which fills our camera ensures that a constant pressure is applied within the ball and no water or humidity infiltrates. The other innovative feature we have is a heated lens. This safeguards against condensation which could otherwise penetrate through the front of the lens. What is more, or standard 115° wide angle camera provides you with the full field of vision required to back up properly. Other camera angles are also available. The view is so good it provides better coverage than your front mirrors.
Camera features and benefits
• Patented lens technology: darkening/lightening in accordance with lowlight/sunlight exposure
• Camera tested to withstand a high pressure 15L/minute washer flow of 80 bars at 80°C
• 115° wide angle viewing
• sees better in the dark than the human eye!
• Nitrogen-filled, 100% watertight
• Shock proof and vibration resistant
• Aluminum casing with integrated sun cover
• Heated lens surface to prevent condensation or frost
• Salt spray tested
Why opt for the Track-Vision backup camera?
Our European technology stands completely apart from other products manufactured in China or elsewhere, which are designed for cars or recreational vehicles. Only Track-Vision by RMT is designed for Heavy Equipment. Our products withstand the trials of the heavy industry, namely sustained vibrations, dust, dirt and shock. It is also covered by a full replacement 3-year warranty on the camera and 2 years on the monitor.
If you are looking for a backup camera for your Heavy Equipment machinery, look for the camera that works the day you need it. You will never regret your choice - Track-Vision.
• Track-Vision monitor on excavator
• Track-Vision on Volvo F series wheel loader with VEI Millennium loader scale from RMT
• Track-Vision High Quality armored cable and connector
• Track-Vision sealed monitor with bracket
• Track-Vision camera frozen into an ice cube, works perfectly after thawing!
• Track-Vision monitor on wheel loader
• Track Vision Camera kit (included hood cover not shown)
• Track-Vision camera with multi-directional bracket
• Track-Vision in RMT Trade Show in Canada & USA
• Track-Vision on mining truck